Sister Hamilton has been called to serve for a period of 18 months in the California Arcadia Mission. She will be serving in Spanish.

Monday, September 29, 2014

Crazy Story

So I was standing on line for dinner and we start chatting with the elder behind us. He says he´s from Mxxxxx and I mention I have family from Mxxxxx. He asks who they are just on the off chance that he knows them, but what are the odds because there are tons of mormons in Mxxxxx. I say LeBaron and he says no way what are their first names? I start listing names and he says those are my cousins. I was shocked because those are MY cousins. Turns out we´re related. In fact he lives on LeBaron Lane or Road or whatever it is called and his house is the one with the pool that I have swam in several times before. I have swam in his pool! Totally crazy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment