Sister Hamilton has been called to serve for a period of 18 months in the California Arcadia Mission. She will be serving in Spanish.

Monday, September 29, 2014

Picture Time!

Well after a couple of weeks with no pictures, Maddy sent a sneaky Monday email with more than enough to make up for it. -Torie


Us Hermanas with our teacher Hermano Melara. He was the perfect teacher for my district.

Me and this random head that is on campus. I have no idea who it is supposed to be. We pretend its the head of Laban. It has become a tradition that you have to pat his head for good luck whenever you pass him. 



A bunch of little chocolates that us Hermanas bought at the tienda and then decorated for each person in our district. On the back is a little moroni sticker. It was cute. 

The TALL program that we use on the computers to learn Spanish. I completed all of the activities and I am pretty dang proud of it.


My eyes are shut, but here is my district
 Another one of us and our teacher



 sketch pic of a pic in a video presentation





just random



Another district picture, this time with our other teacher Hermano Galicia


And then one that I hope makes you laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment